Great to have lying around to snack on.
Great source of protein and dietary fibre.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- olive or coconut oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- pinch salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Rinse and pat the chickpeas dry.
3. Spread them out onto a baking tray and spray generously with oil.
4. Sprinkle over the paprika and salt, the shake the tin to roll the chickpeas and coat well.
5. Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 mins, until golden brown and allow to cool before storing in a glass jar.
Tip: substitute the paprika with any of their favourite spices, such as curry powder.
Try a sweet option with cinnamon powder and coconut sugar!