Grilled Haloumi and Veg Stack
1 block of haloumi
125g natural yoghurt
1 red capsicum
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp dill
70g mixed salad leaves
1. Preheat hoven to 180 degrees celcius
2. Cut the eggplant into 1 cm thick rounds, thinly slice the zucchini and haloumi (into roughly 5 mm).
Quarter the capsicum and remove the seeds.
Peel and crush the garlic, and chop the dill. Zest and juice the lemon.
3. In a small bowl mix together the olive oil and garlic .
Toss the eggplant, zucchini and capsicum through the mix then lay across two baking trays.
Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and golden.
4. Combine the yoghurt, dill, and lemon juice and zest in a small bowl, then season with some salt and pepper.
5. When the vegetables have about 5 minutes left to cook, heat a large frying pan over a medium- high heat.
Lightly grease with a little olive oil and then add the haloumi slices.
Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden.
6. Stack the vegetables and haloumi between plates and top with the yoghurt dressing. Serve with the mixed salad leaves and drizzle with a little olive oil and vinegar if you like.